Sunday, December 7, 2008

Phull of Photos

I have a lot of photos to share lately, too many to really categorize them. So we'll just go one by one....

I LOVE being an Auntie. Love it. Its my favorite job ever. Here we see me having fun with Parker -- I was letting him take the pictures. He is so cute. Love it.

Last week I was feeling kinda crappy about it all.... And my husband surprised me with a beautiful bouquet of flowers when I got in the car on Thursday. They were so wonderful! 

I have the cutest cat ever. I know I am biased. But seriously, if these next few pictures don't turn Margaret and Jessica into cat lovers, I don't know what will. He is really adorable. I am going to stop now because I sound like a crazy cat lady.


This is our first real tree together. Its HUGE. I love it.

1 comment:

Stefunkc said...

That tree is beautiful!