Sunday, August 30, 2009

Hen and Ken hit the State Fair with Peg and Greg!

There may be a few items not pictured here, but its highly unlikely. I believe we ate EVERYTHING.
Rueben on a stick.
Cautiously waiting in line for Teriyaki Ostrich. They don't serve that in Iowa!
Yumm... Ostrich.
We all need our veggies!
Seriously Henry? Deep Fried Mixed Fruit?
Peach Glazed Pig Cheeks and Pig Lickers.
Close up of the Pig Lickers
Deep Fried Snickers.
Um, Hi, girls? You just sat your butt on my shoulder. Stop messin around!
Summit on a Stick!
Henry, we just ate deep fried candy bars, are you SURE you want the Deep Fried Twinkie?
Ya, I got my Twink on!
Hot dish on a stick? Deep Fried Banana Split? Yes, we had both.
"Its really good with the cream of mushroom dipping sauce!"
Banana, wrapped in lefse, fried, then served with the regular split works.


Lets just say that my arteries felt a bit clogged today, but I did have FUN!

No comments: