Friday, November 27, 2009

I met PW

If you don't read PW, I am going to direct you there now. Her recipes are amazing, and her photos are spectacular. www.thepioneerwoman.com

I begged my mom to come with me to get my cookbook signed. She is the best mommy in the whole world, so of course she came with me. We got there at 12:30, and at 1, when it started, Ree came on stage and answered a few questions.
Momma waited in line with me as long as she could, but after four hours she had to head out! 
She spent time with every single person saying hello and thank you! She was so sweet!
Before Mom had to leave she wrangled Marlboro Man's signature as well as the two boys! How cute :)
Below you will see photographic proof of my meeting The Pioneer Woman. Unfortunately it is one of the worst pictures ever. Its just a little out of focus... just a little. Oh well! I still got my personalized cook book and my PW T-Shirt!





 Thanks PW! It was well worth my 5 hour wait!!!! Oh, and if you are reading this, please choose me next to win a Kitchen Aid mixer. Thanks!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Awwww! I'm so jealous you got to meet Ree,MM,and her sons!