Monday, January 5, 2009

another fun filled week

We came home one day and some sweet little puppy had ripped apart her bed. Nice work Ginger.
GoGo thought it was pretty fun though.
On our drive to my grandma's, we saw a beautiful sunset. I wish I could have taken more pictures. The later it got the more red the sky was. So pretty!
My cousin has a pug named Sammy, isn't she cute?!?!
I took this picture of Jason scraping off our windows in his white T-Shirt in the storm on Saturday. Why was he out side in a thin shirt when its sleeting/raining/freezing and 25 degrees out?? Well, for one, we had to keep the car super hot so that all the rain wouldn't freeze on our windows. But that didn't really too much. So we had to stop just to re scrape and get the ice of the wipers. Let me tell you, it wasn't fun being a passenger so I can't imagine driving in that stuff. We made it home safe though, and that's what counts!

No comments: