Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Taco Tuesday

Well it is Taco Tuesday, but that has nothing to do with my pictures. Sorry. If I had kids, or a life, I would post some cute pictures of them or something exciting. And since I don't, you are going to get some really cute pictures of my pets. Because they are cute.
I need to point out a few things here. First, you'll notice the BONE right next to the knocked over case of CD's. Why you choose to chew a CD when your bone is right there is just beyond me. Second, notice all the pink shards. That was a jewel case. Yum.

Sorry Ginger, I'll never understand why you chose to chew on a CD. It does not look yummy.

Alright, here is the little killer himself. He is ready to pounce out that window and get those birds and squirrels. In this nice photo, you can actually see the squirrels GoGo is threatening. They are pretty scared, if you can't tell. He is vicious. But, when he isn't hunting birds he is a pretty cute cat.Ginger can be a pretty high energy dog, but when she is tired she is tired. She seriously didn't move from the couch all day...And here she is sleeping again, but being oh-so-cute and cuddly while doing it. She is such a lap dog...

No comments: