Sunday, March 1, 2009

More destruction and a Not Me Monday

What should I start with...

Here are a couple photos of Jason and I trying to squeeze into my grandpa's coveralls just to see if it would work. I had to stand on my tippy toes just so we could pull the straps up.

Here we are trying to take pictures of it... it was NOT easy!
I got my new lens!!! I don't know how to use it yet, but I did get it. I look so enthused in this picture....
Thanks to a suggestion by Jason Beal, I took some pictures of myself in the mirror with my camera so you could all see it! Its a nice accessory!
And thats right folks, Never Drink and Derive. Bad news.....
The destruction pictures are nothing like the last set. We decided to sand and refinish our bathroom vanity and replace the baseboard. My wonderful husband is doing most (all) the work. And I know it will look great!  
GoGo is helping... or... something...
These pictures are a bit backwards, because this one is of the drawers after they were stained...
baseboards with one coat..
Sanded drawers...
And the OLD UGLY finish before, YUCK!!

The moment you've all been waiting for has arrived...

my NOT ME Monday! post.

I DID NOT run out of milk on Sunday, forget about it, and remember that we didn't have any milk 2 minutes before my noodles were finished. Said noodles were NOT for shells and cheese, because I am lactose intolerant and wouldn't eat shells and cheese. And I most certainly DID NOT try to find anything that would pass for milk in my fridge. I did NOT think to use expired buttermilk, only to throw that out. Then I did NOT check the half and half, only to find that expired. And finally, I did NOT use heavy whipping cream in my mac and cheese, and water down the cream with water before using it. None of this even happened anyway, because I DON'T eat mac and cheese. Especially from a box, even it if is organic. 

1 comment:

The Beals said...

those pictures of you guys in those coveralls are pretty funny. That reminds me of something Jason and I would do. hahaha