Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Cheese and Rice

Cheese and Rice, you heard me right. If you know my dad at all, you'll recognize this saying as a way around the blasphemous 'Jesus Christ' as an expletive.  And, Cheese and Rice its been a long time since I've blogged. Since then, we've ripped down more walls, seen a celebrity, celebrated birthday's and watched hockey games...

Katelin is number 3! Go girl!
Kat VonD was at the bookstore and Marge and I just happened to walk in. How cool!!
Another missing wall.... I am just worried my cat is going to crawl into the empty whole up there and get stuck. 
And there is nothing like wearing a helmet to open birthday gifts. When you are four I guess anything goes....
....Including wearing full rollerblading gear while trying to open your wallet to get your birthday money out.
As most of you who read this probably know, I got a new camera. I love it. LOVE. LOVE.
I also love Ginger, and she is so cute in her St. Patty's day hat.
She's just really cute in general..... 

No comments: