Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Carolyn Herrera

Dear Ms. Herrera




Thank you for making that fun gown I tried on at Off Saks Fifth Ave. Not only could I not afford it at its final clearance price, but I had no where to wear it. If I would have had a place to wear it, for example, the Oscars, I probably would have purchased it. After all, it was a really good deal. But, what I really need you to know is that it was SO fun to try that dress on, mostly because I will probably never ever have another one of your dresses on ever again in my lifetime.




Thanks

Kendra
At this point in your blog reading adventure, you may be wondering a few things. "Why did you try on a dress?" "Who is Carolyn Herrera?" and "How much is a Carolyn Herrera dress anyway?". Well, trying on dresses is a hobby that Marge and I participate in semi-regularly during our lunch hour. Hey, it gives us something to do. Carolyn is a 'designer' who sells her drseses for dollar amounts I have usually only seen on cars. See below for the blurry cell phone photo of the price tag.

Yep, it says $5999.00 as the original price. It was marked down to 2395.90 but the final clearance was $999.00.Yea, I know, it looks like it was made for me. I probably should have gotten it, because it was such a great deal. But really, I don't have a date for the Oscars so there was no point.

2 comments:

Margaret Glasson said...

i love it. love it, love it!

Stefunkc said...

It's beautiful...and quite a deal if you do the math. Sadly, I can't, but there are less numbers in the final price:)