Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Deconstruction

It was pretty nice before. I worked hard picking out the paint color. But, its not all that great and we really want to change it. Get rid of the silly pocket door. Make it more open. And eventually, put in a patio door where the window is. But for now...
We'll just rip this wall out.
There it goes!
The carpet is gone too. Someone had covered up the original hardwood with a yucky carpet, which was stained and dirty. It is now downstairs where it is covering the concrete.



Its stained, it has carpet glue and tape on it, but I think it can be saved!







2 comments:

The Beals said...

When did all of that happen?

Jason said...

I put a few hole in it on Saturday night to see what was in the wall. Then on Sunday night I removed the rest of it and pulled up most of the carpet. Monday after work I finished everything and moved the furniture back.