Saturday, January 23, 2010

January Showers

Its January, and its raining. A gross, disgusting rain that makes the snow look brown and exposes the buried dog poop in my back yard.

But, a January Shower can also be for babies!

On the right side of my blog, you'll find a link to Nils Pils. If you have not yet visited is blog, and you enjoy beer, go now! Why do I mention this? Because Nils and his wife Kristie are having a baby, and I recently attended their January Shower! I have known both of them since high school, and was so excited to celebrate with them!

I of course got a gift for Kristie... but I couldn't resist getting something for Nils. Surprise, Surprise! I got him BEER! 4 beers that he hasn't tried yet! I had to baby it up a bit and included two adorable onesies.... Here it is!

1 comment:

The Beals said...

You haven't update in a while ... have you lost all blogging hope?! :p