Monday, July 20, 2009

It just keeps growing!

First, I'll start you off with a 'before' photo.. This was taken a couple weeks after I planted my garden.
Here is the after. My tomatoes are massive. Cucumbers are taking over, and beans are blooming. Lettuce is leaping, peppers are popping up everywhere, and herbs are being, well, herby.
Look at the cute little 'cumbers!
'Maters.
A cumber-curl!
-------------------

And now, for a shameless plug. In efforts to grow my business, I had added online ordering to my PartyLite package. I really love PartyLite, and I love LOVE the new items in the fall/holiday catalogue.  Check out my website, please!! If you order ANYTHING online between now and 8/15, your name will be entered to win a petite 3-wick, nearly a $40 value!  Let your friends know!



No comments: