Friday, July 3, 2009

Sew Cute!

Recently, Jason attached the clothes line to our home and poured concrete for the pole. I now have a clothes line! There was only one issue... I didn't have a place to store the clothes pins! I found this cute pattern online, made with just a fat quarter, two buttons and some rick rack!

I even sewed button holes with my sewing machine! I was so proud of myself!
Now I can hang my laundry out to dry!
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

On a completely unrelated note, I bought this great wine rack in Cedarsburg, WI. Jason hung it up in the dining room for me last night, I love it!!

2 comments:

The Beals said...

Oooh, very pretty! I like the wine rack!

Thankyou so much for the gift, next time you're in the office you'll have to look for it! :)

See you this weekend!!!

Jessica said...

I want a clothes line!! Nice work on the cloth pins holder. I'm impressed.