Sunday, July 19, 2009

Whoa Nelly

Whoa Nelly, do I have a lot of pictures to share!

On the 11th, we ran the Race for the Cure. I will spare you the photo of me running, because it is not pretty. But all in all, it was a lot of fun, and yes, I would run it again. It was only 5k....
The 15th was Jason's birthday. We went to a favorite Mexican Restaurant called Rey Azteca. It is SO good. Jason got the biggest meal on earth, and as you can see it was two plates worth. No, he did not order two meals, that is just how big the "Special 1" is.  He topped it off with a 34 oz beer... 
Besides running, the  weekend of the 11th was filled with a lot of relaxation, good conversation, numerous games of Catch Phrase, and the lake.


And, last but not least, Kayla is turning 19 here in a couple of days, and I helped her celebrate at Salut. 
Happy Birthday!!
Best fries... yuuummmmmmm
Have I ever mentioned my loved for tomato, basil, moz and balsamic? This was like, the best. EVER.
Dear Kayla, LYLAS!!! *
*Love Ya Like a SISTA!

No comments: