Saturday, October 4, 2008

The post you've all been waiting for

I have been promising for quite a bit now to get this photos up. I tried the other night, but all I could post was that one pic of Parker with GoGo in a death grip. So, here they are..

We returned home from shopping and found this. My immediate reaction was that GoGo pushed it off the counter. He is pushed a glass off the counter before. But then we realized the reason the plate was on the counter is because we were thawing t-bone steaks.
As you can see there were frozen t-bone blood stains on quite a bit of the carpet. She managed to get them out of the butcher paper and eat them. They were frozen SOLID.
This was all that was left....
Another note on Ginger. She is half Rhodesian Ridgeback, which is a breed I know little about. What I do know is that they were lion hunters and they have a 'ridge' of hair that grows in the opposite direction up their back. Ginger doesn't have this 'ridge' but her hair on her spine is darker than the rest. BUT, when she gets really upset at another dog for walking in front of our house, she barks and her ridge stands up. It looks like a mohawk!!!
And I can't leave out GoGo, the circus clown shown here balancing on the chair back.
Sleeping on the newspaper... how is this comfortable?
These last two go with the pic of Parker. I love being and Auntie!!!!!

1 comment:

The Beals said...

hahaha!!! that's a funny story about the T-bone steaks.

I guess it was probably bound to happen at some time.
~Julie