Saturday, October 11, 2008

A Quarter Century

Aren't I suppose to get lower car insurance now?

This was supposed to be a picture of cake. It may not look good in the photo, but it was heavenly. My friend Martha Stew...I mean Margaret made it. I love her.

This was one of my gifts from my mom and dad. My mom has collected P Buckley Moss paintings for years now, and she does some art of my alma mater, UNI. My parents have a print of UNI, where my dad also attended school and my mom lived at the dorms there. Anyway... I was just telling Jason how I would like to get a piece of her art and lo and behold -- here it is!!! Its a beautiful rendition of the UNI Campanile. I really love it.
This says it all....
This cute little candy/pumpkin stand was a gift from Marge... My little buddy looks so cute on it!!!

1 comment:

Jessica said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! That's a really cool picture of your cake. It looks delicious!