Thursday, October 2, 2008

Thanks, Jessica Hilden

The rules...

1)Post the rules on your blog.
2)Write 6 random things about yourself
3)"tag" 6 people you think should also look deep into their soul to share 6 random things
4)And if you're "tagged" just do it.

1. I refuse to clean toilets. The combination of looking at the dirty toilet and the smell of porcelain and water make me want to vomit. I just can't do it.

2. I am not the grammar police, but there are a couple phrases that make me cringe. i.e. "you did good" -- come on, its WELL."Can you borrow me 50 cents?" Its LOAN. Here is a little rule of thumb... 'borrow from, loan to'.

3. I am generally a nice person, but it is a proven fact that I am mean spirited. Deb would say I am evil spirited.

4. I wish I could be Heidi Klum, and if I was I would not have married Seal.

5. I am a really good swimmer and am not scared of water, but I am pretty terrified of Jet Skiing. What if you get knocked out when you fall off? You will drown!!! Scary!!!

6. I am peeved at people with working arms and legs who hit the 'handicap' button to open doors for their lazy butts. Its for people who need it, and you are wasting electricity. Also, if I try to open the door after you have done this, its mechanically still trying to close and I have to put all my weight into it just to squeeze through. Very annoying.

I am going to tag..... Jason Beal; Dave;Julie; My husband; and lets face it, those are pretty much the only people I know that blog accept for Jessica who sent this to me.

1 comment:

Jessica said...

See...now wasn't that fun??